Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Final Countdown...

Today we had Izzy's pre-school orientation; her last day at Goddard is next Monday and then she starts pre-school on Tuesday. No rest for the weary. Mike dressed her up to meet her new teachers...and she was just so stinkin' cute that I had to snap a few photos.

I was searching through photos of my monthly belly pics when I was pregnant with Izzy and found that I had not taken a picture of my belly at 40 weeks. Wanted to be sure to document how large my body gets right before birth. So here you have it...39 weeks and 3 days pregnant:
Some have said I'm smuggling a watermelon or a basketball. Nope. Just a little girl!!!
Doctor appt. today went well; I'm 2 cm dilated and 60% effaced. I was only 2 cm dilated when I was admitted to the hospital with Izzy...so I think I could go anytime now!!!

0 comments :